Saturday, December 12, 2015

Thankful for Health


After a long 24 hours of the unknown and unexpected my MRI brain and orbit scan with contrast came back normal.  Short story - I met with a doctor this week to go over a medical concern and he thought that I may have a tumor.  He set up an appointment for the morning after I saw him to get an MRI.  Thankfully my MRI scan was clean but emotionally myself, my family and closest friends have been through the ringer in the last 24 hours. 

On a lighter note...if you are claustrophobic like me, when they tell you to not open your eyes once you are in the MRI tunnel...DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES :)



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear the that everything turned out well for you and your family. I am claustrophobic to so I will remember your advice
    should I need an MRI. I had a friend who took a pill when she had hers.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails