Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Birthday Thankfulness ~ 2015

This year on my birthday I'm thankful for so many things.



  • I'm thankful for our kids who bring so much joy to our family
  • I'm thankful for a supportive and loving husband
  • I'm thankful for my parents who go above and beyond and are always there for me
  • I'm thankful for being in a better place this year.  Last year I had just started experiencing the vertigo followed up by some of the worst months of my life.  
  • I'm thankful for a doctor that was willing to listen and take a different approach to treating my Meniere's Disease leaving me to be fairly symptom free now.
  • I'm thankful for a new lifestyle taking me down a road to improved health
  • I'm thankful for a supportive workplace and a boss that has allowed me to work from home the last several months
  • I'm thankful that now that the kids are a bit older Brian and I are back to finding time to enjoy the things we used to love to do.  I love to read and have been able to find time every night to get lost in books.  Brian is golfing every Sunday with a friend and his brother at different courses in our area.  Life is good!
  • I'm thankful for all the friends and family in my life 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails