Wednesday, July 30, 2014

An Unplanned Eventful Evening


My plans to have the kids in bed early tonight was foiled by someone casing our house . First he knocked quietly, then returned 40 minutes later and rang the doorbell. He started to walk down the street then turned around and came back to our house. I called 911 and three deputies arrived after I stressed I have two small children. They found the man but said he was "soliciting" tree service and told him to leave the neighborhood. Still suspicious to me that he is on foot, no vehicle and soliciting a business in baggy jeans and a ripped t-shirt at 8:30 at night. I highly doubt that I will get any sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I read this on Facebook and I couldn't stop thinking about how terrified I'd be!!! I'm glad that the police showed up, and I hope you were able to get a little sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails