Monday, June 30, 2014

Dizzy Update 2

Physical Therapy called on Friday to schedule my first appointment.  Unfortunately they had no openings until the middle of this week.  The dizziness is still the same - no better, no worse.  I don't think it would be as bad if it were periods of dizziness but it is constant dizziness.  This is driving me absolutely crazy.  


I hate not being able to walk without worrying if I'm going to pass out.  On top of everything I've come down with a cold and sore throat today...aye!  Thankfully I'm able to work from home the rest of this week due to Dr and PT appointments.  I'm praying for results from the PT appt this week.  I meet with my family doctor tomorrow to review the additional blood work she ordered last week.



3 comments:

  1. I was just going to text you to see how things were going...and realized it's after 10:30 your time. I don't know what's too late for you. Hugs, I know how you feel and it's awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! Anxious for Physical Therapy tomorrow. Hope to get some relief by the weekend.

      Delete
  2. I sure hope you find some relief

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails