Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A goal is not always meant to be reached...but sometimes it is


I'm going to take a second and brag about my better half. Anyone who knows us personally knows how hard my husband works. I often say that I'm a "single Mom." He works long hours, several days a week. He is passionate about his job, very competitive and strives for the next promotion. He runs a sales team of 20-30 people (depending on the time of year) and I have met several of his employees. They all comment about what a great boss he is and they really respect him. As much as I complain that he works all the time and we rarely see him I know he does it to provide us a better life and for that I'm thankful.

Last week he was awarded for almost tripling his sales goal for the year. I've edited parts of the photo for confidentiality.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails