Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bowling Birthday Party Planning


I'm in full planning mode for Addison's upcoming bowling themed birthday party. I've mentioned this before but I'm a planner at heart so I'm loving every minute of this. We decided it would be a girls only party this year. So many ideas running through my head. We have the location rented, items ordered, now just finalizing the details. I think I'm more excited than Addison is!! Below is my inspiration board of ideas for her party. I super puffy heart Etsy.  

1 comment:

  1. Truly a wonderful post! This planner and all ideas you shared are very pretty. Will like to use such a planner for my birthday party planning too and hosting it at one of best local party venues Chicago. It will help a lot in organizing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails