Friday, July 19, 2013

Phone Fun Friday


 photo joann.jpg
Picking out pajama patterns
 photo librarytime.jpg
At the library waiting for story time to start
 photo enzo3-d.jpg
Went to a 3-D drawing workshop...the instructor's rendition of Enzo eating watermelon
 photo nanaandaddison.jpg
Girls day out...lunch and shopping...teaching her young :-)
 photo swimlessonaddison2.jpg
Addison's swim class using the noodles
 photo swimlessonaddison1.jpg
Addison's class
 photo dadfish.jpg
I love that Brian and my Dad get along so well.  I love that they go fishing by themselves and have a guys afternoon.

 photo lobsterroll.jpg
Every month our city hosts a gourmet "Food Truck" night.  My parents and I took the kids this week.  My yummy lobster roll.
 photo enzoeat.jpg
Enzo enjoying a brisket sandwich at the gourmet food truck night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails