Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthmom update

I received my 1st letter from my birthmother last week!  What an amazing feeling to read the letter and see photos of not only her but of her brothers and sisters. 

She never had any other kids. She has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. She sent pics and I definitely see a resemblance. She said she never received any of my letters that I mailed to the agency as a child and if she would of she would have definitely written me back. She said she's always wanted to know me, have contact with me and looks forward to meeting me in person and is so excited to be a grandma.  It was a very heartfelt letter.


We have to exchange one more set of letters mediated by the adoption agency then we will be free to share identifying information.  I 'm looking forward to meeting her in person soon!




1 comment:

  1. Crystal Paone-TanguayApril 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

    This is so great Sara! It gave me chills. I couldn't be happier for you!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails