Thursday, November 15, 2012

Papa's Back!!


Papa is back in Florida...I now jokingly refer to him as a Florida snowbird!!  On Sunday we told Addison we were going to Nana and Papa's house to pick up some things.  We wanted to surprise her so we didn't tell her that Papa was going to be there.  As soon as we walked in the door she had a moment of shock before it sank in that Papa was back.  She was so excited she jumped up and gave him a big hug.  For the rest of the day the kids were glued to Papa.  We went to the playground and all she said was "Papa push me on the swing.  Papa watch me go down the slide.  Papa chase me."  When he left our house Sunday evening she started crying...all out screaming and kicking and sobbing.  Papa promised her that he would come back on Monday night.  First thing she asked me Monday morning when she woke up was "Is it Monday now?  Is Papa coming over today?" 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails