- 1 cup cottage cheese.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 1 egg, beaten.
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 8 cooked crepes, or
- fresh/dried cannelloni tubes ....cooked accordingly.
- 15 ounces canned marina sauce.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, butter, parsley, egg, green onion and salt.
2. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the mixture into the centre of each crepe.
3. Roll up the crepes and place them in a shallow baking pan.
4. If you are using canneloni tubes stuff them with the mixture and place in the baking pan.
5. Pour the sauce over the crepes/tubes and sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
7. Makes 8 crepes.