- Family came to visit for a week (still haven’t uploaded the pics to the blog yet)
- Mom backed into my new car. Taking it to the auto body shop next week to repair…they said it’ll take 3-4 days. (Grrr)
- TMI: Addison had diarrhea for almost 2 weeks. Had to take stool samples to the lab (I hope I never have to collect stool samples again…NOT FUN) Still awaiting the results.
- Parent Teacher Conferences at school (Can’t believe these have started and she’s only 2!!)
- Finally took time to sort through the storage unit. Went through all of Addison’s old clothes and took baby items out of storage in preparation for Baby Boy.
- Thought we finalized a name for Baby Boy only to have Brian decided the following day that he is still on the fence. (We won’t be revealing the name until Baby Boy is born)
- We have another ultrasound today to check the chambers of Baby Boy’s heart. Praying for good results.
- Mom leaves today after being here for the entire summer.
- Trying to plan a family vacation before Baby Boy arrives.
- Trying to potty train Addison. We were doing well until we had the set back from her 2 weeks of diarrhea. I think we are back on track now. :::Keeping my fingers crossed:::
- Teaching Addison to swim. She’s become more comfortable with the water this summer and getting more courageous. I’m positive she’ll be swimming on her own next summer.
- Got new renters in our rental property. Besides having an A/C technician go out to the house twice in one week because the renter thought the house was too hot but it turns out nothing was wrong with the A/C unit, they seem okay so far…
- I’m addicted to my new Nook and have now traded my computer time for reading time.
I’m hoping to find some more time to blog (if I can peel myself away from the Nook…lol). I went from taking photos every day to taking almost zero photos in June. I feel like I’m slacking but like they say “Life gets in the way.”
Below are a few photos I've taken with my phone over the last several weeks...